- Jan 13, 2016: Completion of 5th AGM of CDS and Clearing Ltd.
- May 19, 2015: Resume of Business Operation
- Apr 22, 2015: CDSC has begun its full implementation by enforcing the demat transaction of 14 selected companies' scrips on different dates
- Oct 10, 2014: CDSC conducted Investors' Awareness Program at Pokhara
- Sep 23, 2014: Workshop for Investors - Day 1
- Sep 07, 2014: NEPSE has given ultimatum of 21 days to the NEPSE listed companies to get their securities admitted with CDSC
- Sep 01, 2014: CDSC granted a DP license to Global IME Capital Limited and also signed an agreement with Machhachpuchhre Bank Limited for admission of securities
- Aug 14, 2014: CDSC Conducted 2 Days Training Program in Association with SEBON & ANNA
- Jul 30, 2014: CDSC conducted "Issuers Interaction Program"
- Jun 13, 2014: CDSC conducted "Issuers Interaction Program"
- Jun 08, 2014: Held Workshop on Depository Services to the Investors
- Jun 05, 2014: Hand-over of Numbering Function to CDSC by ANNA
- Apr 15, 2014: Demat Shares Traded.
- Apr 06, 2014: Investors and Issuers Awareness Program conducted.
CDS and Clearing Limited, a company established under the company act is a company promoted by Nepal Stock Exchange Limited (NEPSE) in 2010 to provide centralized depository, clearing and settlement services in Nepal. The company is inaugurated on 31st March 2011.
The main objective of the company is to act as a central depository for various instruments (Equity, Bonds, and Warrants etc) especially to handle securities in dematerialized form. This organization is entrusted with the safekeeping, deposit, and withdrawal of securities certificates and transfer of ownership/rights of the said instruments. The depository functions will be performed by the company under the securities regulations of Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON).
|Registered Clearing Members:||50|
|Licensed Depository Participants (DPs):||60|
|Beneficial Owners' Demat Account (BOs):||632,724|
|No. of Shares in Demat Form:||1,315,090,491|
|As of 2016-12-09|
- Board of Directors
- Management Team
- Press Release
- Forms Download
- List of Settlement IDs
- Contact Us
- CNS FAQ